[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

James Baker james at waveformdynamics.com.au
Wed Jul 13 20:40:38 EDT 2016

Hi Matthias,

Whatever works for the majority I'm fine with whether its pull requests,
branches with independent managers or a different work
flow entirely, ultimately I suppose that decision rests with Marc.

In terms of release management perhaps it would be possible to adapt the
current process that Marc has?
I think it would be great to integrate LTS branches into the CI process as
well.

Cheers,

James