[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

Gorges, Matthias MGorges at cw.bc.ca
Wed Jul 13 20:23:05 EDT 2016

Hi James,
> I'd be happy to volunteer to help out for the more recent LTS branch,
> I just wont be able to find the time to help with a 4.7.x.
Great!

It does, see https://help.github.com/articles/about-branch-restrictions/. However, I would not be opposed to work with pull requests from a forked repository that Marc would merge into the official LTS branch.

> In terms of management would it work to just have a couple
> of branches in the primary git repo?
One master branch and two LTS branches should do? We'll need to figure out how to build LTS releases from them though.

Cheers Matthias