[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

James Baker james at waveformdynamics.com.au
Wed Jul 13 20:16:29 EDT 2016

I'd be happy to volunteer to help out for the more recent LTS branch, I
just wont be able to find the time to help with a 4.7.x.
I completely understand the desire to have the older branch its just too
far away from what I want to use in the future and my work is absorbing a
lot of my time currently.

In terms of management would it work to just have a couple of branches in
the primary git repo?

I'm guessing Marc wouldn't want a whole load of random users having the
ability to make a mess in HEAD but I believe github has the ability to
restrict user access to particular branches so that might be one option to
investigate?

James