[gambit-list] Cross compilation for OpenWRT

Răzvan Rotaru razvan.rotaru at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 06:44:41 EST 2013

On 30 October 2013 01:32, Petersen, Chris <CPetersen at cw.bc.ca> wrote:

> In case it's useful, LambdaNative supports cross-compiling Gambit Scheme
> apps using the OpenWrt SDKs (tested on one of the MIPS targets from the
> Attitude Adjustment (12.09) release).
>
> Chris

Thanks. It looks like an interesting project. I did not manage to get it up
& running though, I can't remember right now why.

In the meantime I have found a way to cross compile scheme apps. When
running gsc with -exe and -verbose, it will print out the gcc command lines
it uses. It looks like I was missing -lutil -ldl -lm. The complete command
line looks like this (not including all the optimization options):

mips-openwrt-linux-gcc -D___SINGLE_HOST
-I"/home/roti/programs/gambit.mips-openwrt/include" test.c test_.c
/home/roti/programs/gambit.mips-openwrt/lib/libgambc.a -lutil -ldl -lm

Razvan