[gambit-list] compiling libgambit.a for android

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:48:03 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM, tcl super dude <tcleval at gmail.com> wrote:

> I  installed sphere-core and sphere-math, but I don't know how to load the
> module math, and I guess (%check-module 'math)  does not work. I looks to
> me that sphere is different from what is said on the tutorial
> http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/quickstart .  Álvaro would you
> please write a small tutorial here on maillist so I know where to start
> contributing to sphere? Once I get sphere working I am going to I write
> tutorials and document internal parts (and maybe post on the wiki), so
> everyone can access the tutorials.

Hi,

The tutorials are completely outdated :(
I'll update them as soon as I can and post it here, just give me one day.
If you want to document anything, I can give you access to the
administration of the site, so you can write any new guide. It uses
markdown and automatic syntax coloring, so it's pretty easy and fast to
write. I made this stuff using Ruby on Rails.