[gambit-list] compiling libgambit.a for android

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:07:30 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM, tcl super dude <tcleval at gmail.com> wrote:

> I  installed sphere-core and sphere-math, but I don't know how to load the
> module math, and I guess (%check-module 'math)  does not work. I looks to
> me that sphere is different from what is said on the tutorial
> http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/quickstart .  Álvaro would you
> please write a small tutorial here on maillist so I know where to start
> contributing to sphere? Once I get sphere working I am going to I write
> tutorials and document internal parts (and maybe post on the wiki), so
> everyone can access the tutorials.

Hi Daniel,

Could you please tell me if the guides
http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/quickstart
and
http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/spheres
seem to work well for you?

Otherwise, could you please let me know which errors you get and what
information is lacking? Let's try to write a short but comprehensive guide.