[gambit-list] compiling libgambit.a for android

tcl super dude tcleval at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:47:53 EDT 2013

I  installed sphere-core and sphere-math, but I don't know how to load the
module math, and I guess (%check-module 'math)  does not work. I looks to
me that sphere is different from what is said on the tutorial
http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/quickstart .  Álvaro would you
please write a small tutorial here on maillist so I know where to start
contributing to sphere? Once I get sphere working I am going to I write
tutorials and document internal parts (and maybe post on the wiki), so
everyone can access the tutorials.