[gambit-list] Problem with interactive development using remote REPL of iOS Sim.

Jason Felice jason.m.felice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:19:27 EST 2013

I'd be happy to unblackhole mine if it gets more people involved.

The x86_64 part is because ObjC doesn't provide a completely
machine-abstract way to invoke dynamically.  Each way has some icky flaws.
 My first goal was actually iOS, but I went down the x86_64 path because
Mikael had a need for that first.  I'd like the package to have
x86_64/i386/arm.

I did discover that a LOT more machinery is needed for x86_64 than for i386
or arm.  Calling conventions on 64-bit are crazy insane (though I now have
the worst of it solved).