[gambit-list] Problem with interactive development using remote REPL of iOS Sim.

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Feb 27 10:11:49 EST 2013

On 2013-02-27, at 9:40 AM, Jason Felice <jason.m.felice at gmail.com> wrote:

> *sigh* If only I had time to work on my dynamic ObjC bridge.... next week.

Perhaps we should join our efforts...  I propose the creation of a github repo specifically for this to share our codes.  I know that Jason has his own repo (https://github.com/maitria/gambit-objc), but it seems to be based on blackhole and is x86-64 specific, and thus not usable on iOS.

I've created the (currently empty) repo

  https://github.com/gambit-community/objc-bridge

for the purpose of putting together a portable and dynamic Objective-C bridge in pure Gambit Scheme.  Who is interested in contributing?