[gambit-list] Anyone else working in a schemey wrapper for c structs/unions/types?

Estevo euccastro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 08:45:50 EST 2013

I think how wills work is fine.  It's the particular usage of wills I
described before that I find dangerous.  The problem with Gambit is that it
doesn't offer a better way to do that.

As I said, I'm working on a patch that enables a better way.  As soon as I
have a coherent proposal I'll ask the list for
opinions/alternatives/suggestions.