[gambit-list] Can #. or equivalent be made available when compiling files?

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:24:16 EDT 2011

I'm using the compiler by running the gsc executable.

Where do I inject the code, and for what port?

I tried using (current-input-port), and executing the readtable-set!
from an expanding macro using (current-input-port), that's all I can
think of; but it doesn't apply #. .

Does somebody have this working?  What is the port for the compiler's
input stream when running gsc?  And how/where/when should I execute this
code to modify the readtable before the .scm file(s) are run?

Thanks,
Matt