[gambit-list] Can #. or equivalent be made available when compiling files?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:13:25 EDT 2011

Hi Matt - this is where getting into Gambit's sourcecode comes into the
picture:

Look up load/compile-file there and trace your way down the sourcecode to
the read/read-all call, this will show you which port is used. And, check if
there's any callback or inheritance you can use for altering the readtable,
or implement a callback yourself and recompile.

Mikael