[gambit-list] Can #. or equivalent be made available when compiling files?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 08:42:53 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

For sure you can do this, just track down the port that is (read) from on
load and compile-file and perform the setting on it. Maybe you could even
make a parameterized global variable config-sourcecode-port procedure so you
can configure this as you go - and btw maybe that's already in there.

Did you say you want #. switched on for all or parts of your scm file? The
earlier ought be more straightforward to implement.

Let the ML know what you got to.

Brgds,
Mikael