[gambit-list] Building Gambit for recent iOS

Mikael mikael.trash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 05:48:02 EST 2010

AFAIK there's people who have successfully compiled Gambit on both platforms
you mention, and documented it quite well in on the ML. I don't know exactly
though.

When you dug out the answer to your question, would you be interested to
publish your results here?

I suppose your question is how to sucessfully do (compile-file) i.e. gcc
gambit-made C files, and gsc -exe / link object files to an executable, all
this done outside of the xcode programming environment.

To search on the ML, add " site:
https://mercure.iro.umontreal.ca/pipermail/gambit-list/" to your search
engine query.

Kind regards