[gambit-list] man _gambit func_

vasil vasil.s.d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:10:14 EST 2009

Marc Feeley wrote:
> Funny you should ask that now!  I am in the process of adding a "comma
> command" so that ,(h X) will open a browser with the definition of X
> in gambit-c.html .  By clicking on the function name in the browser
> you will navigate to the page which documents X on the wiki.  Once you
> are on the wiki you can add comments, examples, corrections to X's
> definition.

I think that such things should be in specific library-extension over
repl, but not in the repl itself.
Repl should be as small as possible for the minimal diagnostic messages
and basic debugging.

May be factorize extra repl functionality over some set of libraries?
 - library for help functions
 - and so on.

Vasil