[gambit-list] How to create small standalone executable with

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Mon Aug 17 11:35:53 EDT 2009

The "mainstream" computer at my house with the least memory (a
four-year-old iMac G5) has 1.5GB of memory, so a 3MB "footprint" for
Gambit is about .2% of the memory of the machine.

I have a few Gumstix computers lying around (about the size of my
longest finger) that have 64MB of memory, so 3MB is about 5% of the
total RAM.

I can't say that making Gambit's minimal memory requirements
tremendously smaller is a high priority of mine.

Brad