[gambit-list] Google Summer of Code

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Feb 27 12:12:00 EST 2008

Hello Gambit and Snow users.  I will be applying to the Google Summer
of Code program as a mentoring organization and propose projects for
advancing the development of Gambit, Snow, and Termite.  I'd like to
start a collective brainstorming exercice to come up with a list of
specific projects.

If you are interested in participating as a student, please respond to
this message (preferably on the mailing list).  Please describe
briefly what you would like to work on.

If you cannot participate (e.g. you are not a student) but have
project suggestions, then please speak up on the mailing list.

Some projects ideas that come to mind:

- native thread support
- real-time/parallel GC
- closer integration of Termite and Gambit
- Gambit packages
- web framework
- documentation
- François Pinard's projects (see MSLUG mailing-list archive)