[gambit-list] Google Summer of Code

Joel Borggrén-Franck joel.borggren.franck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:11:35 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>  If you are interested in participating as a student, please respond to
>  this message (preferably on the mailing list).  Please describe
>  briefly what you would like to work on.

I plan to apply. I would primarily like to work on native threads, and
since (ATM) I only have access to multicore/SMP hardware on the
sparc/solaris architecture I plan to investigate if the
sparc/solaris-port needs work.

>  Some projects ideas that come to mind:
>
>  - documentation

Documentation-only work seems to be off-limits:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_doc_proposals .

/Joel