[gambit-list] Web Framework

jonnay at jonnay.net jonnay at jonnay.net
Tue Nov 6 14:16:36 EST 2007

Hey Guys

I came in a little late on the web framework discussion, so please excuse
me, but I am very interested in a Scheme web framework.  I've got a
project going called "Zen Garden" which is a webserver that is based on
the example packaged with Gambit.

Currently I have MySQL bindings, templating (with a ported version of
text-template), and a simple rules engine to deal with requests.  I am
working on some more concrete examples, and some better and more useful
rule engines.

The design of the framework is to be as rest/http-friendly as possible
from the get-go.  I also want to make a very developer friendly framework
that does things like store a continuation during an error state so that
it can be inspected later.  Most of my design is outlined in this blog
entry: http://blog.jonnay.net/archives/769-Imagine-a-webserver....html

I have everything up on a SVN repository:
http://www.bunny.jonnay.net/zengarden/trunk so feel free to have a look.