[gambit-list] Fwd: [Larceny-users] Fwd: Web Framework

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:26:02 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Rush <kumoyuki at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Larceny-users] Fwd: [gambit-list] Web Framework
To: Felix <felixluser at pnkfx.org>

On 11/3/07, Felix <felixluser at pnkfx.org> wrote:

> Larceny v0.94 supports Snow.

Excellent news! I was working off the listing of supported implementations
on the Snow web-site, so perhaps that is the only thing that really needs
updated right now.

from http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca/?tab=Installing

The generic Snow works on several Scheme systems including Bigloo, Chez,

and from http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca/?tab=Links

> Here is a list of the known specialized Snow framework implementations:
>

>    - *Bigloo Snow framework*: builtin support since version 3.0 (see Bigloo
>    home page <http://www-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/fp/Bigloo/>).
>    - *Chicken Snow framework*: work in progress.
>    - *Gambit Snow framework*: work in progress.
>    - *MzScheme Snow framework*: work in progress.
>    - *STklos Snow framework*: work in progress.

david rush
--
Once you label me, you negate me
    - Soren Kierkegaard