[gambit-list] IO and threads question

François Magnan francois.magnan at licef.teluq.uqam.ca
Mon Apr 23 12:37:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry, for the last question! I solved it just after posting.  In the
compiled version of the code I sent the process terminated before the
thread got a chance to execute the display... I added a (thread-
sleep! 1)  at the end and I saw the message appear.

I will look further in my code to see why I am not getting the
expected outputs in the console from my threads...

Francois Magnan