[gambit-list] porting to system without tty or standard IO

Scott Graham sgraham at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:07:35 EDT 2005

Sorry about that, should have been more clear. I was getting a C/OS
level exception, because of an invalid pointer. Since you feel it
should be doable, I suppose it was probably my poor attempts at some
of the os_ functions that were causing the problem.

I tried to do something along the lines of web-repl, but I believe I
still need to at least no-op all standard stream stuff because (for
example) _thread.scm does an (##open-all-predefined), which as far as
I can tell will always get run (or is it only when a thread related
function is used?).

Anyway, thanks for your response. I'll have another try and see if I
can narrow down the exact cause of the exception I was getting.

scott