[Snow-users-list] Snowball upload

Julian Graham joolean at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:22:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm having what may be a related problem -- I'm trying to upload a
trivial snowball for Oleg's SRFI-2 reference implementation, and I
can't do it either via the upload form or cURL.  Both methods give me
the following error:

...I've followed the documentation closely and can't figure out what
I'm doing wrong.  (Maybe a permissions problem?)  I've attached the
package in the hopes that someone can take a look.