[Snow-users-list] srfi-40 A Library of Streams

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:29:44 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 5:24 AM, Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have also tested with scheme48 (probably a fairly old one, it's the
> stock Ubuntu package) and scsh 0.6.7.  Both of the latter fail the
> test with the following error message:
>
> Error: undefined variable
>        gensym
>        (package (for-syntax 1 user))

I've rewritten to use hygienic macros except with Chicken and Guile,
and it now passes the basic regression tests, at srfi40/v1.0.3, with
all implementations I've been able to test it with: bigloo, chicken,
gauche, guile, mzscheme, scheme48 and scsh.

Chicken and Guile don't support hygienic macros by default; they both
rely on external modules.