[Snow-users-list] srfi-40 A Library of Streams

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:51:27 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 1:25 PM, Phil Bewig <pbewig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, but be aware that SRFI-41 is currently in discussion, to be
> finalized by the end of the month, and will replace SRFI-40, which will be
> withdrawn.

Thanks. Conceptually it appears to very similar, and the
stream-primitive appears to be the same as in srfi-40.  I was planning
to port stream-ext from chicken, which is basically a superset of
srfi-41.  If you're aware of any bugs or incompatibilities, please let
me know.

srfi-41 itself seems to be a much more comprehensive treatment of lazy
evaluation, I'll have to read it through.