[MSLUG] Congrats for last night

schemeway at sympatico.ca schemeway at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 31 10:06:17 EDT 2007

>2) Advertise our meetings to reach out to other developers/academics
>in the Montreal area.

And talk about the MSLUG on your blog. I also welcome anybody who would like
to contribute to my blog. And if their is enough interest/momentum, we could
turn (The SchemeWay) into a blog for the MSLUG, with several contributors.
We could even use the money earned from Google Ads for MSLUG-related stuff
(like organizing special events). We definitely need to tell the world what
is currently happening in the Montreal Scheme/Lisp community.

>4) Maintain and improve the MSLUG web site.

If you have some artistic talents, at least we could enhance the site's
look&feel.

Dominique