[MSLUG] Interest in the Dynamic Languages Symposium?

Guillaume Theoret smokinn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:39:38 EDT 2007

Has there been any more news from the organizers of the symposium? I
looked at the OOPSLA registration page and it doesn't seem quite clear
to me how I would register for the DLS.

The registration form available here:
http://www.regmaster.com/conf/OOP07/oop07.pdf has a one-day-oopsla
section that wants you to pick either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
The DLS page http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/dls07/ however says
October 22, which is a monday. I can't really take a lot of time off
work (which is why I don't plan on registering for the full OOPSLA
conference) and was wondering if I really need to say I'm going on a
Tuesday to get the DLS for free when all I really want is the DLS on
the Monday.