[MSLUG] Preliminary results now available

Adrien Pierard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Aug 17 11:35:46 EDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 01:40:44AM +0000, schemeway at sympatico.ca wrote :
> Unfortunately, I think we can already start drowning our sorrows... unless
> the R6RS committee thinks 63% is not enough to ratify the draft.

I had submitted my ballot on time, but with a wrong email address.
Then, as Alan Bawden figured it out, I resubmitted it, but then with the
correct email address.
And I don't appear in the voters list.

I just sent him an email, and I hope they can add me.

But where are those who made LiSP #1 on amazon, when it comes to voting
? I suggest we set a discount on the next vote too !

Adrien

--
"I am not a Church numeral; I am a free variable!"
(The Scheme Underground)