[gambit-list] Parameter objects performance Q

Adam adam.mlmb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:17:19 EDT 2020

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 22:57, John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:44 AM Adam <adam.mlmb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Parameter objects are very practical and have ample use scenarios, both
>> high-level and relatively low-level.
>>

> I would be interested in hearing about these use cases.  In particular,
> parameters (unlike fluid/dynamic variables) are first-class: they can be
> stored in local variables or data structures.  If you have any use cases of
> this kind, I very much would like to know.

Hi John,

Great to talk to you.

I think Gambit implements "parameters" only, and nothing else that's a
similar and stripped down form, if that is what "fluid variables" and
"dynamic variables" are.

For completeness can you please provide some reference URL to the latter
two or/and describe very briefly?

Thanks,
Adam