[gambit-list] Filter

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 10 23:55:21 EST 2019

“filter” is not part of the R4RS or R5RS scheme standards, which Gambit implements.  It appears that Marc is rapidly adding routines to Gambit to make it R7RS compliant, but I don’t see a “filter” routine in R7RS-small.

“Filter” is implemented in SRFI-1, and there is port of SRFI-1 to Gambit in the “Dumping Grounds”:

http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/wiki/index.php/Dumping_Grounds

Perhaps this would be of help.

Brad