[gambit-list] Using snow to create gambit executable

Adam adam.mlmb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:23:27 EST 2017

(I would generally consider Snow antiquated, it's idea of a
cross-implementation package repository did not catch on in the community,
which might be quite natural as implementations are quite different in
design approach, goals, features.

There are some nice packages in Snow however.

Snow is a package management concept. Black Hole would serve incremental
development and it works, there's a working copy on the dumping grounds
with some libraries.)