[gambit-list] I'd like for Gambit to use pkgconfig

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:38:05 EST 2017

I am curious to know what packages you have so far and where do you / or
plan to host them?

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a github repo that would
contain all the packages. In addition perhaps a set of "gsi" scripts for
doing the package management?

Regarding pkg-config - I think it may not be a good dependency to buy into,
for the reasons David mentioned (obviously the reason becomes stronger if
you add windows to the mix :) ).

Regards,
Kashyap