[gambit-list] I'd like for Gambit to use pkgconfig

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:29:03 EST 2017

I kind of hate pkg-config. Well not kind of, rather a lot actually. pretty
much any packages that I have trouble building use it. it seems like a nice
idea, but it doesn't seem to be sufficiently standardized to actually work
well across distros (and even versions of the same distro)

GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt