[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

Adam adam.mlmb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:14:38 EDT 2016

Re going with 4.7.0 or .2 because we know it works extremely well, maybe
Brad's suggestion of taking a more recent Gambit version could be a
productive idea also.

At least that would serve to help pushing Gambit forward. (That is, we
would find and resolve any bugs in the more recent version.)

Perhaps doing two LTE:s, one for 4.7.0 and one for the current repo head,
would make the most sense. We would know 4.7.0 works best currently that's
all.