[gambit-list] Truck-Factor by mtov

Meng Zhang mzh at mzh.im
Thu Jul 23 17:58:24 EDT 2015

Yeah a deep understanding of Gambit internal system would be really helpful
when dealing with any macrology / module systems..

My last attempt was mostly an rewrite against riaxpander line by line in
gambit and it's <https://github.com/wsxiaoys/nova/blob/master/nova.scm>
mostly working (successfully loading chibi's init.scm and passed its r7rs
test suite).
While to produce more informative syntax mistake, it needs work to dive
into gambit's source handling & internal symbols management..

Sadly have to do something to make a living after graduation :(