[gambit-list] Truck-Factor by mtov

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:40:21 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca>
wrote:

> > On Jul 23, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Bradley Lucier <lucier at math.purdue.edu>
> wrote:
> >
> > How does one use the "define-library" form?  Is there documentation
> somewhere, or does one just guess from the examples in that git repository?

I think the topic of this thread is very important indeed. I completely
relate to Marc's position: there is only so much you can do. And eventually
we all have to do something to make a living, which unfortunately for many
of us is not 100% Gambit-related.

Also, SchemeSpheres is ready to use R7RS as soon as Gambit implements it.
It sits a layer above that, and uses a custom version of psyntax and R7RS
to get the minimal support to be functional and usable now.