[gambit-list] Lots of -Wconversion warnings

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Oct 13 17:37:02 EDT 2014

Thanks for the bug report.  Note that it is best for bug tracking if you submit these bugs through the github issue tracker so that someone can handle these in due time (i.e. when I or someone interested in helping out can get to it).  Of course, it would be even more helpful if you can find the cause of the type conversion issues and submit a pull request with the fixes.  It is probably a few missing type casts in the macros in gambit.h .

Marc