[gambit-list] Gambit REPL in Native Client

Zhang Meng wsxiaoys.lh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:29:35 EST 2014

Hi,

The extra cost could be brought by sandboxing (protected jmp) and different
computing architect. In my macbook air the native
interpreter runs (pi 10000) for 182ms with a 64bit compilation while it
take 403ms in nativeclient with a 32bit compilation(native client run 32
bit code on an osx)

Currently there's no directly way to interact with DOM, though nacl module
could interact with javascript with PostMessage / HandleMessage primitives
thus affect the DOM.

Thanks
Meng