[gambit-list] gsc gets a linker error with -exe

Alex Queiroz asandroq at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 04:48:40 EDT 2013

Hallo,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Peter Dean <p.dean at internode.on.net> wrote:
> I was getting this error.  I would recommend building gambit from
> source, that worked for me.  You will still need to manually link some
> libraries but the gai_strerrorA problem goes away.

This is probably overkill. Gambit uses a script for invoking the C
compiler and linker, exactly for this reason. By editing the script
one can tweak the command line of the linker and add libraries to link
to, for instance. On Windows it should be called `gambc-cc.bat`.

Cheers,
--
-alex
http://unendli.ch/