[gambit-list] Gambit-C and LambdaNative on Windows Phone?

Leif Bruder lbruder at leif-bruder.net
Tue Sep 17 11:25:07 EDT 2013

Hello all,

the company I'm working at is evaluating some technologies for
multi-platform development for smart phones, tablets etc. So far, we've
eliminated most of the choices, with only LambdaNative, PhoneGap/Cordova
and Kivy remaining. No actual experiments have been done so far, no actual
phones bought, only theoretical thinking-about-what-the-net-says. I'm the
team's biggest Scheme proponent and know both JavaScript and Python, while
all the other devs would have to learn another language, no matter which
solution we choose. So here's the big question:

Can I use LambdaNative to deploy to Windows Phone 8, or are there any
plans to support it in the not-so-far future?

Best regards,

Leif Bruder