[gambit-list] Gambit in the browser

James Long longster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:09:25 EDT 2013

I haven't used Gambit Scheme lately, but wow, that is a great idea. I
hadn't thought of it! I have worked a lot with asm.js, and I noticed that
it's failing to run with asm.js because it uses setjmp/longjmp. I know that
Alon is working on getting that to work with emscripten. I wonder how much
work it would be to get all of Gambit working with asm.js.

This might make me want to start hacking on Gambit again!