[gambit-list] Difficulty with Gambit

Herr misterherr at freenet.de
Thu Feb 14 04:35:26 EST 2013

Am 13.02.2013 15:24, schrieb Eduardo Costa:
> I don't think that the problem is not finding gsi. After all, the server finds any
other Scheme, Common Lisp, Forth, etc. but fails to work with gsi. Do you think it
could be a name crash? However, I tried to compile gambit as a standalone, with
another name, and it did not work. By the way, I tried the complete path, as you
suggested, and it didn't work either.

--cut
> > (newline)
> >
> > The error is:
> >
> > Internal Server Error
> >
> > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
> > complete your request.
> >

> I think the server does not find gsi. Do it like this, works fine here:
>
> #!/usr/bin/env gsi
> (display "Content-Type: text/html")

My first reaction: Please reply to the list, or the gmane newsgroup.

Then I think, this is clearly an installation problem, but from here I can not tell
which.

The web server executes CGI programs in a separate process, so there is little
linkage to web server internals. If you can execute shell scripts in the same cgi-bin
directory then apache config is okay.

I get an Internal Server Error with apache when a cgi script is not executable. This
can be missing x mode bits, interpreter from #!/-line not found, or even architecture
mismatch 32/64 bit (here the error on the command line is file not found). Turn off
apparmor and selinux.

/Str.