[gambit-list] syntactic question

Benjamin Silbaugh ben.silbaugh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:22:29 EST 2013

Gambit supports both prefix and infix syntax. I believe what you're looking
at is an example of the infix syntax. If you're goal is to learn scheme, I
would recommend focusing on the prefix syntax. By default, Gambit should
treat files with scm extension as using tranditional/prefix scheme syntax.
Also, the REPL gsi should by default work with traditional/prefix syntax.

I hope this helps.