[gambit-list] Lack of Libraries/ FFI / Tutorials

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:05:22 EST 2013

I've been basically doing that with schemespheres.org but I had to dedicate
more time to other stuff. I plan on revisiting it.
You are right, these are outdated, but there are many other projects
(mainly in github) with more recent versions. Gambit certainly favours "the
hacker way". If you enjoy you are at home ;)

        Álvaro Castro-Castilla    --    a at fourthbit.com
          I create Software.

 <http://fourthbit.com>