[gambit-list] Gambit IOS- access to SDK

Fuchs Ira ihf at bit.net
Thu Dec 5 22:33:47 EST 2013

I've temporarily given up on using Gambit on Android as it seems to fail almost immediately. I have now downloaded the IOS version. Am I correct that there is no way to access any IOS SDK functions? For example, it appears that set-webView-content is not there (as it is in the Android version). I presume this is due to Apple's restrictions on apps. Perhap someone has a version for jailbroken devices?

Also when I type (exit) in the REPL on IOS, I get: "To exit, press the sleep button for 5 seconds then the home button for 10 seconds."  What is that all about?