[gambit-list] Gambit on Android

Keith Flower keith at keithflower.org
Mon Mar 12 15:36:43 EDT 2012

Hi Marc,

Sorry for my delay - we had talked about merging the iOS/Android source a few months ago. As you say, this may be a good time to do it as I bring the Android version up to match the latest iOS version. I appear to be just about there.

The changes I make in Gambit code are restricted to the files

	program.scm
	intf.scm

and are actually pretty minimal.

I'll take a look at Sencha's toolkit - I take it that it is HTML5-based.

I followed the work you guys did on the health hackathon - congratulations, very interesting stuff. I'm a physician in the SF Bay area and occasionally muse about some robust software support for healthcare and research:

http://apps.keithflower.org/?p=238
http://apps.keithflower.org/?p=265
http://apps.keithflower.org/?p=361

I'll make time to get this new version of Android for Gambit out the door, and structure the source so it's as painless as possible to merge. I'd be glad to get it into your git repo.

Regards,

Keith