[gambit-list] ___setup memory corruption(?) on iPhone

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:25:59 EDT 2012

at least some versions of LLDB are like the buggiest ever.

(consider example of lldb erratic behavior, provided by someone else,
here both vars are int32_t:

(lldb) print _newestSentSequenceNumber< _newestSeenAckSequenceNumber
(_Bool) $19 = true
(lldb) print _newestSentSequenceNumber- _newestSeenAckSequenceNumber
(int) $20 = 0
(lldb) print _newestSentSequenceNumber
(EmiPacketSequenceNumber) $21 = 4456448
(lldb) print _newestSeenAckSequenceNumber
(EmiPacketSequenceNumber) $22 = 4456448
(lldb)

)