[gambit-list] 4.6.6 or 4.2.8

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:50:40 EDT 2012

I remember an ML post where Marc said that, presuming you don't use eval,
Gambit's Scheme codebase can be tree-shaked too.

Well just removing unneeded parts of Gambit's core ought to be
straightforward enough too; afaik actually *all* of the runtime can be
removed and you still have a running system, though I suppose such a system
would be of little use.