[gambit-list] ___setup memory corruption(?) on iPhone

Kirill Zorin k.zorin at me.com
Thu Jun 7 12:00:23 EDT 2012

Would you mind posting a link to your ARM libgambc.a file (and gambit.h)? Installing the gcc 4.7 toolchain on the Mac, especially as a cross-compiler, is a major pain, and I have a feeling other people will find this useful.

For whatever reason, not a single build I've got so far using build-gambit-iOS has been correct. Are there any extra special settings that need to be given to Xcode to make it cooperate with gambit?

Thanks.