[gambit-list] Hacking Health Hackathon

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Feb 23 13:32:48 EST 2012

Hello.  I am looking for people interested in joining a team of hackers for this weekend's "Hacking Health Hackathon" (http://www.hackinghealth.ca/) in Montreal.  I am putting together a team with the objective of using Gambit, and Gambit REPL on the iPhone, to build a prototype health related application.  The organizers are expecting over 150 hackers, and there are prizes to win.

If you are interested, please let me know.  Note that it is not absolutely necessary to be physically in Montreal, but it would help to coordinate the team.  The hacking starts friday at 6 PM EST, and ends saturday at 5:30 PM EST.

Marc Feeley

P.S. Sorry for not announcing this sooner...